Mini Lush Haul - May 2015

18:00 Unknown 0 Comments

Ahoy!

        

The other day I went on a little splurge in Lush as I have not been there in a while. I haven't bought any of these products before, so I look forward to using them! Also, a shout out to the team at Lush in Plymouth who were incredibly nice and helped me decide what to buy! 




For my face!

I have really weird skin: I have an upside down T-Zone, so I hope these products will help.


I picked up a sample of their 'Charity Pot'for £1 and so far it has been perfect. It fits nicely into my bag and works well as a moisturiser. 



This is a Tea Tree Toner Tab which I picked up for £1. I am yet to use it, but it promises to gently cleanse and tone your face, neck, or chest and I'm sure it will do exactly that!

For my hair!

Yet again, I have many problems with my hair: split ends being the main one. I have already tried their Rehab shampoo and the Shine So Bright hair balm (which worked amazingly) and today I bought the R&B Hair Moisturiser.



And finally for bath time! 🛀🏽

Who doesn't like a nice, relaxing bath? Especially one courtesy of Lush? 



The BEST Lush smell. Ever. The Comforter is a cool little bubble bar that smells AMAZING!



Would you like to see a review of any of these or do you like any of what I've bought today? Let me know in the comments! 


0 comments:

I solemnly swear that I will reply to all comments!