Pawsome Books! 5 Great Reads for World Cat Day

17:00 Unknown 6 Comments

Ahoy!

So, I'm back and I am terribly sorry for disappearing for so long, I've had a lot of exams and a holiday and yeah, sorry. Last week was World Cat Day but instead of considering this a belated post, consider everyday Cat Day!

1) Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats - T.S Eliot

source: utoledo(dot)edu 
2) Pussweek
This is a book that is presented as a tabloid magazine for cats and is really hilarious

source: creatureclinic(dot)com

3) The Cat Who Went to Paris - Peter Gethers

source: chinaadopteelinks(dot)wordpress(dot)com

4) The Cat in the Hat - DR. Seuss

source: amazon(dot)co(dot)uk

5) The Cat Who Got Carried Away - Allan Ahlberg

source: walker(dot)co(dot)uk

///////// Quote of the post /////////
"Books, cats life is good" - Edward Gorey 

All images have been correctly sourced at the time of use. [X



6 comments:

  1. Aw I love the car in the hat! Anyway I've nominated you for the blogger recognition award over on my blog xoxo
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's Ella said

      Thankyou,I'll check it out!

      Delete
  2. I used the love reading the cat in the hat! I even remember that on world book day when I was in primary school, my friend dressed up as the cat in the hat!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hale Saaw said I used the love reading...

      Awesome! I love World Book Day

      Delete

I solemnly swear that I will reply to all comments!