All I Know Now (Carrie Hope Fletcher) BOOK REVIEW

17:00 Unknown 10 Comments

Ok Hannah, deep breath, you know writers block isn't an excuse for not writing a proper review... Get a move on because it has been months since you read it!

Ahoy!

I have watched Carrie's videos for just under a year now, actually, I remember the second video I watched of hers, was her announcing that she was writing it! The day after it came out, I ran into two bookshops, both of whom had sold out, fortunately I managed to find a copy at the back of WHSmith!

                                       
    

In a Nutshell:




The Actual Review:

First off, I would like to say that I am NOT being biased simply because I love Carrie's videos, this book is genuinely good.

Carrie's look on life is very refreshing and the way she writes it makes it a nice mixture of humour, wit and sobering reality. I found myself absolutely absorbed in the book; her writing is so good and it didn't feel like a chore to read it, like I find with lots of books.

The book is obviously aimed at teenagers, but I think that most people could learn a thing or two from it, or if not, at least they'd be able to laugh at some of her anecdotes (laugh with, that is, not laugh at). The book offers both anecdote and advice and it is formatted so that all problems can found within a certain section, which is very handy indeed!

Any problems? Not really, I guess some of the advice is generic, but, what's so bad about that? 

Rating:
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Conclusion:
⚫️ It is very handy and offers useful advice
⚫️ It is well-written
⚫️ It is refreshing 

////////// Quote of the post /////////

"Don't ditch your childhood dreams just because you dreamt them as a child" - Carrie Hope Fletcher

10 comments:

  1. I've read so many good comments about this book, and it's making me want to read it so bad! I'll probably order it on Amazon soon!

    I haven't watch any of Carrie's videos, but I will.

    The Journeys of a Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The book really is good and is highly recommended! I hope you love Carrie's videos as much as I do! She's so lovely and her videos are just so positive!

      Delete
  2. I absolutely adore Carrie, she is and has been my idol for about 2/3 years now and she's taught me so much that she has made the toughest part of my life still the happiest and her book was wonderful :)

    lots of love, Marianne xxx

    http://myhappybubblexx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi fellow Hopeful! She really is a lovely, helpful person who has taught me a lot, too!

      Delete
  3. This book was nowhere on my radar, but you defnitely sold it well. Awesome Review!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this seems like a lovely book. Thank you for your recommendation!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I completely agree with what you said about being completely absorbed in Carrie's book. It was so easy to relate to what she said because her style of writing is so honest and personal. I also made sure to always have a cup of tea next to me when reading, just to get into the full spirit haha. Really liked this review xx

    blogjustabubble.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's great to know of someone who was so likeminded when reading All I Know Now! x

      Delete

I solemnly swear that I will reply to all comments!