Nearly New Year, New Stuff

16:05 Unknown 6 Comments

Ahoy!

Ahoy!


pixabay (dot) com 


For a long time the layout has been bugging me, so I've decided to find a new layout. I was browsing layouts online and found one that I absolutely love, so am changing it to this.

I am still working on it: reuploading pages which have weirdly gone missing, so hopefully in the new year it will all be back!

A few months ago, I did a poll asking you guys which blog name you thought was best. Hence, I will be changing the name of this blog to One World, Too Many Pages (although the URL is staying the same, I'm not ready to completely move on from TheDonkeyInvasion!)

Also, I'm pretty sure that no one has noticed I'm no longer doing my monthly Spanish post. They were getting too hard to do and the quality of them was crap. I'm not saying I won't do them anymore, but they won't be a feature. #literallynobodycares

I'll change the name on the 1st January! 

I hope this isn't too much too soon and that people will stay with me! What do you think of the new layout? 

///////// Quote of the post ///////


"Every morning is a chance at a new day" 


6 comments:

  1. In love with this new layout! Where did you find it? (Not going to use it but maybe there are some others that I might see)

    Alice xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mybloggerthemes.com (they provide beautiful layouts and themes for free!). Thank you

      Delete
  2. love the new name! hope you're having a nice christmas :)

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete

I solemnly swear that I will reply to all comments!