Book UNhaul

18:18 Unknown 0 Comments

Ahoy!


                                    




I decided to free some space on my bookshelf and here is the result:




Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen - Dyan Sheldon 
Reason: Duplicate




Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - J.K Rowling
Reason: too tatty to be read!




Through the Looking-Glass (Audiobook) - Lewis Caroll
Reason: Listened to it

Fergus Crane - Paul Stewart
Reason: I've read it and I've grown out of it






The Cat Who Got Carried Away - Allan Ahlberg
Reason: I've read it ang I've grown out of it



The Guard Dog - Dick King-Smith
Reason: I've read it and I've grown out of it






All Because of Jackson - Dick King-Smith
Reason: I've read it and grown out of it




Magic Kitten: A Christmas Surprise - Sue Bentley
Reason: I've read it and grown out of it 


Magic Kitten: A Shimmering Splash - Sue Bentley
Reason: I've read it and grown out of it ( a bit of a recurring theme going on here, eh?)

Magic Kitten: A Puzzle of Paws - Sue Bentley

Reason: I've read it and grown out of it (ok, now I'm going to give it a code! If you see the 
number '1' as the reason, it is this)

Friendship According to Humphrey - Betty G. Birney
Reason: 1 I also never found it that interesting 

Adventure According to Humphrey - Betty G. Birney
Reason: 1

Roo on the Rock - Lucy Daniels
Reason: 1





Heidi - Johanna Spyri
Reason: Duplicate (code: 2)




Great Expectations - Charles Dickens
Reason: 2





The Secret Garden - France's Hodgson Burnett
Reason: 2




Disgusting Poems and Silly Poems - Paul Cookson
Reason: 1 and meh


Funny Poems - Jan Dean
Reason: 1 and meh




Family Poems, Pet Poems and Spooky Poems - Jennifer Curry
Reason: 1 and meh 




Girl Online - Zoe Sugg
Reason: I HATED it




Thesaurus 
Reason: 2





Dictionary 
Reason: 2



The Unfairest of Them All - Shannon Hale
Reason: 2

Children's Bible 
Reason: I've invested in a proper one now! 

Brownie Guide Handbook
Reason: I was never a Brownie! I'm not sure why I have it. (Although, I am now a Girl Guide!) 

Total Amount: 28 Books

What will I do with them?
I am, as always going to take the majority to the book bank, a few I will permanently loan to friends and family and I have a few inline for eBay!

What books do you think I should put in their place? Let me know in the comments or recommend a book to me on Goodreads! 

------------------------------------------------------

"Having a clear mind and a clear space allows you to think and act with purpose" 



0 comments:

I solemnly swear that I will reply to all comments!