Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award W/ My Mom!!
The wonderful Carrie (TheBookGoddess) nominated me for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award which if I am correct, is an award for female bloggers?!
I have been waiting so long for someone to nominate me and aaaah, thanks Carrie!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Put the logo on your blog post
- Answer the questions sent to you
- Make up ten new questions (perhaps this time I WILL remember to do that)
- Nominated between 5 & 10 other bloggers who you think are deserving and eligible!
- Link back to your post on theirs!
1. Which is your favourite place to read?
I basically read anywhere I go! I guess I'll have to say the sofa and because I spend so much time reading there, on the bus (even with the funny looks I get!)
Mom: The Lounge
2. What type of characters are you more inclined to like?
Most protagonistic un-human characters I like and characters who aren't neccersarily strong or dependent but ones who dare to think what others won't or have opinions that nobody else has!
Mom: A heroine
3. If you wrote a novel, what would it be called?
Well, I'm currently writing one (not even considering publishing, just a bit of fun) and the working title 12 Things We Have in Common, but as I don't feel like I'm in a place to start the publishing process, I have no idea.
Mom: I don't know, I've never considered writing a novel. I much prefer being the reader of books than the writer.
4. Which book or book series would you like to see adapted into a graphic novel?
Rebecca - Daphne du Maurier (It would be interesting to see!)
Mom: I don't know.
5. Do you prefer eBooks or printed books?
6. Which book would you like to see as a movie?
Throne of Glass - Sarah J. Maas
Mom: Can't think of one. I always prefer the books anyway!
7. Who are your favourite authors?
J.K Rowling, Michael Morpurgo, Louise Rennison
Mom: Dan Brown
8. Vampire or Werewolves?
Neither really, I'm not really big on fantasy etc... I much prefer 'real-life'
8. (Two question 8's?) How many books do you own?
Erm, too many?
Mom: Far too many.
9. Do you love a book that everyone else hates?
Mom: I don't think so
That's a wrap for my nomination! The questions for my nominees are:
- Do you read poetry?
- Favourite ink colour?
- If you could blog about something different to what you do blog about, what topic would it be?
- Is there a book that you hate and everyone else seems to love?
- Have you ever read in public?
- Favourite quote?
- Do you have any bad reading habits?
- Where do you primarily obtain your books from?
- Do you wish you would read more classics?
- Which parts of your lifestyle have changed since you started blogging?I nominate (I don't think any of you have been nominated before, if you have, just ignore me!):
- Salha (The Journeys of a Girl)
- Amanda (Little Miss Reader)
- Erin (The Art of Being Invisible)
- Courtney (CourtneyReads)
- Fiona (A Girl Between the Pages)
/////////// Quote of the post //////////
"Whenever you are hopeful, you are never really anybody's prisoner" – Kate DiCamillo