TMI TAG (Halved!) | TheDonkeyInvasion

17:00 Unknown 2 Comments

Ahoy!


Background title-image courtesy of pixabay.com


Salha tagged me to do the TMI tag. Thank you as always!
Unfortunately, I can be pretty busy (by that I mean lazy) and have decided to halve it so instead of answering all 50 questions, I answer 25 questions. I used an online tool to select the questions for me, so here goes. 

The Rules: 

  • Link back to the person who nominated you
  • Answer the questions (obviously) 
  • Nominate at least one other person


Also, please be aware that this was drafted in July so obviously not all of it is accurate!

1) What are you wearing?
My burgundy-mauve Hogwarts tshirt and some cargo shorts. The height of fashion, I know.

4) How tall are you?
5ft (basically on the dot!)

6) Any tattoos? 
No. But I might get a small one when I'm older

7) Any piercings?
Nope. Although I would like for my ears to be pierced.

8) OTP?
Nuna (Neville and Luna), Heron (Hermione and Ron), Dorian and Calaena, Katniss and Gale.
I used to ship a few YouTuber's (not hardcore, just liked the idea) but there has been a few 
issues caused by that recently, so I don't anymore.

10) What are your favourite bands?
Bon Jovi, Queen, Slipknot, My Chemical Romance, 5SOS, McBusted

11) Something you miss?
The TV shows of my childhood. I've watched a few shows my little cousin watches and one thing that always struck me was that they no longer carry a message or moral.

12) Favourite song?
Postcards from the Wasteland - Bon Jovi

14) What is your Zodiac sign?
Cancer (6 July)

18) What is your favourite colour?
Blue, neon yellow and purple

19) Do your prefer loud or soft music?
Loud. Earsplitting.

21) How long does it take you to shower?
15 minutes 

22) How long does it take you to get ready?
About an hour. But with all the misorganisation I put myself through, probably closer to 1 1/2 hours.

27) What are your biggest fears?
Failure 
My older self not listening to my younger self

30) What is the meaning of your blog/channel name?
There isn't one.
I've always liked donkeys and I guess a donkey invasion would be much nicer than a zombie one?

31) What was the last book you read?
To Kill a Mockingbird - Harper Lee

32) What are you currently reading?
Rebecca - Daphne du Maurier

34) Who was the last person you talked to?
My dad, to say good morning 

35) What is the relationship between you and the last person you texted/called?
L, a friend

37) Places you want to visit

Well, I want to return to New York, Finland, Italy and the Harry Potter Studios (because I went prior to the Hogwarts express).
I would like to go to Australia, China, Japan, Machu Picchu, Germany, Madagascar, India 
43) What instruments do you play?
I used to play the tenor horn, but then my tutor became unavailable so now I'm trying to use YouTube to learn how to play the ukulele. There's been no progress so far.

44) What is your favourite piece of jewellery?
My Stitch necklace and spike bracelet

45) What was the last sport you played?
Bodyboarding

49) When was the last time you hung out with someone?
Two days ago with my holiday friend, Amy

50) Who will do the TMI tag next?
I tag 
Charlie Standridge
Rebecca Groves 
And YOU, if you are reading this and are yet to do it, do it!

Naturally, if you aren't as lazy as me and you want to do all the questions the go here 

////////// Quote of the post //////////

"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation" - Oscar Wilde





2 comments:

  1. Lol! A donkey invasion would be a lot better than a zombie invasion!! I totally agree :D

    Carrie @The Book Goddess

    ReplyDelete

I solemnly swear that I will reply to all comments!