I'D TELL YOU I LOVE YOU, BUT THEN I'D HAVE TO KILL YOU - Book Review

17:05 Unknown 0 Comments

Ahoy!

I read this book about a year ago, but I found a review I had written at the time and decided to share it with you!

Book: I'd tell you I love you, but then I'd have to kill you
Author: Ally Carter
Genre: Spy, Romance, Action
Publisher: Orchard Books
First published: 2006
Age Range: 12 - 16 (teen)
Chapters: 29
Pages: 275

                In a nutshell

                 I'd Tell You I Love You, but Then I'd Have to Kill You tells the story of romance, secrets, glamour and danger through the eyes of a teenage girl.

                 The main character: Cammie Morgan (A.K.A the chameleon, Cameron Morgan) is a young lady that goes to a spy school: The Gallagher Academy, which to the rest of the world appears nothing more than a posh boarding school. Here she learns how to be a spy, (oh only: 14 different languages and how to kill a man with a piece of raw spaghetti and that sort of stuff *awesome*) in a school that uses high-tech but not quite futuristic or stupid gadgets. But there is one thing they don't teach - how to date a boy and be in love.
She meets Josh, an ordinary town boy.
Will he discover her secret?
Will their relationship last?



            The actual review

To be honest with you, I haven't read many spy themed books, and this one has opened my eyes to how amazing they actually are!

It is packed with adventure, glamour, romance, boys and hacking into emails and believing that your best friends are being tortured, which is everything a girl like me finds great to read.
I found that I was reading it well into the night, losing track of time because it is such a page-turner, I would almost definitely read the sequels!
I finished it in four days!

I would recommend the book to all tweens-teens that like action and spy books.



My copy of "I'd Tell You I Love You but Then I'd Have to Kill You"


Rating: 
/ 5
  




Info:
Title: I'd telly you I love you, but then I'd have to kill you
Author: Ally Carter
Publisher: Orchard books
First published: 2006

Purchase book:





These links will take you to the Amazon website. Note: the book can be purchased from other websites and bookstores. I hold no responsibility if these links do not work.


DISCLAIMER: This review is an honest opinion of TheDonkeyInvasion (TheDonkeyInvasion.blogspot.com), it is in NO WAY biased. All information given is checked, however, TheDonkeyInvasion will hold NO responsibility for errors that occur. TheDonkeyInvasion is not responsible for the content of external sites or if links given do not work. All work by TheDonkeyInvasion (TheDonkeyInvasion.blogspot.com) may NOT be copied or plagiarised, if you wish to use this work for anything other than PRIVATE home use, please contact TheDonkeyInvasion, and an arrangement MAY be made.

0 comments:

I solemnly swear that I will reply to all comments!