The Book Lover's Tag

19:16 Unknown 2 Comments

Ahoy!

I have seen a few other bloggers do the 'Book Lovers Tag' and I decided to do it myself! I mean, I wasn't tagged, but you think that will stop me? Think again.


The Book Lovers Tag


1. Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
Either the sofa or bed.

2. Bookmark or Random piece of Paper?
I tend to go for page-markers (the ones that have adhesive).

3. Can you stop reading at any time or do you finish at certain points?
I like to finish at the end of the chapter but if not I finish at a page that doesn't end mid-sentence.


4. Do you eat or drink while reading?
Nope.

5. Can you read while listening to music or watching television?
While watching TV.... Yes, but not listening to music.

6. One book at a time or several at once?
Up to 5 at a time (But I do try and keep it to a minimum of three now!).

7. Reading at home or elsewhere?
At home or school.

8. Reading out loud or silently?
Silently.

9. Do you read ahead or skip pages?
Neither. But I often read the authors note at the end first.

10. Breaking the spine or keeping it new?
I try to keep it new but it nearly always fails.

11. Do you write in books?
Never. Unless I'm taking a book to school.... Then I'll write my name on the cover

12. Which author would you most like to meet?
There are so many so I have narrowed it down to my top 3:
+ J.K Rowling
+ Michael Morpurgo
+ Terry Deary 

I have actually met Tony Mitton and Julia Jarman!

I tag Rebecca Groves (https://m.youtube.com/user/RebeccaTheGroves)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tag, Hannah! I look forward to doing it (probably next week).

    ReplyDelete

I solemnly swear that I will reply to all comments!