Me Encanta Harry Potter (In English and Spanish)

20:07 Unknown 0 Comments

Ahoy! 

Me Encanta Harry Potter. Me ENCANTA Harry Potter. Es un problema.
I love Harry Potter. I LOVE Harry Potter. It is a problem. 

Tengo los libros! 
I have the books!
Image Source: chasingtheturtle.wordpress.com
Thank-you!


Tengo Camisetas
I have t-shirts


Tengo las películas 
I have the movies

Image source: harrypotter.wikia.com
Thank-you!


Tengo figurines
I have figurines

¡Y mas! 
And more!



¡Harry Potter me ayuda!
Harry Potter helps me!
GIF source: alwayspotter.deviantart.com
Gracias/thank-you AlwaysPotter!
Me have reir!
It makes me laugh!
GIF source: www.lisezgratuitement.com
Thank-you!


Me hace llorar
It makes me cry.
GIF source: tumblr.com
Thank-you!
Me encanta HARRY POTTER. 


No tenga una foto de los libros porque he prestado algunos.
I don't have a photo for the books because I have lent some. 

0 comments:

I solemnly swear that I will reply to all comments!